Chris Hersom joined Brayton Purcell as an associate attorney in 2007 and is active in our asbestos litigation practice in Novato, California.
Mr. Hersom attended law school at Santa Clara University and graduated with his J.D. in 2006. Previously, he attended the University of Michigan and graduated in 2003 with a bachelor's degree in Political Science.
Prior to joining Brayton Purcell, Mr. Hersom worked as a law clerk for a construction defect firm. He is admitted to practice law in the state of California and a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California and Public Justice.
- District of Columbia
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2006
- University of Michigan
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Rising Star - Super Lawyers, 2013 - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Marin County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk, Construction Defect Firm