Heidi Sinavsky is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Brayton Purcell LLP. She is currently active in the firm’s asbestos litigation practice.
Ms. Sinavsky earned her law degree in 2013 from Pepperdine University School of Law. While in law school, she served as Literary Citation Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review, competed in International Moot Court Competition, and was awarded an Advocates for Public Interest Law Fellowship. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Music and English from University of California, Santa Barbara.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Sinavsky volunteered for the Impact Litigation Unit and the Conservatorship Unit at Bet Tzedek Legal Services in Los Angeles, California. Before entering the legal field, Ms. Sinavsky devoted two years as an AmeriCorps member helping address critical community needs through nonprofit development, community outreach, and one-on-one tutoring for basic literacy skills.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Advocates for Public Interest Fellowship
- Law Review: Pepperdine Law Review, Editor
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Honors: Dean's Honors
- Major: Music
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member