Brayton Purcell LLP lawyers keep up–to–date on cases, bills, and laws that effect our everyday lives. We track the progress of bills that uphold consumer rights, or threaten to reduce them, alerting you when you may want to contact your elected representative to voice your concerns.
We also provide fast–breaking news about harmful drugs, defective medical devices, and medical breakthroughs, particularly in the area of mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos–related pleural disease.
We believe that an informed public can help safeguard human and consumer rights, and hope that our web site aids in this effort. Please bookmark this page for your convenience. Also see our other web sites about Asbestos and Product Liability for news articles specifically about these topics.
Sign up for the Brayton Purcell LLP E-Newsletter to receive monthly news.
Locating News Articles
- Brayton Purcell LLP News
- Elder Abuse
- Medical Malpractice and Drug Injuries
- Mesothelioma and Other Cancers
- Other Legal News
- April 2015:Brayton Purcell LLP April E-Newsletter
- April 21, 2015: Gil Purcell, Jennifer Alesio and Jason Rose of Brayton Purcell LLP Win SFTLA Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
- March 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP March E-Newsletter
- February 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP Receives Corporate Philanthropy Award
- May 19, 2015: Schools are Facing an Asbestos Timebomb
- May 14, 2015: Asbestos Bill Advances in House
- March 31, 2015: Shouldn't Chemical Safety Law Overhaul Prioritize Asbestos Ban?
May 18, 2015: Sonoma Tightens Rules on Tobacco Retailers
April 23, 2015: The Perils of Smokeless Tobacco
May 18, 2015: More Reports of Elder Abuse Investigated
May 5, 2015: San Diego County Ramps Up Effort To Protect Seniors
April 20, 2015: To Help Mom and Dad Avoid Financial Scams, Just Talk to Them
April 3, 2015: State Prosecutor for Elder Abuse is Proposed for Oregon
- May 14, 2015: New Drug May Help Mesothelioma Victims
- April 29, 2015: Woman Awarded $13 Million from Colgate-Palmolive for Asbestos Exposure from Talcum Powder
April 29, 2015: Misdiagnosis: The Most Common Medical Malpractice
March 30, 2015: Mother Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit against Urgent Care
May 12, 2015: Employees Pay a Price to Retain Right to Sue
March 10, 2015: CFPB Report Finds Forced Arbitration is Bad for Consumers