Brayton Purcell LLP lawyers keep up–to–date on cases, bills, and laws that effect our everyday lives. We track the progress of bills that uphold consumer rights, or threaten to reduce them, alerting you when you may want to contact your elected representative to voice your concerns.
We also provide fast–breaking news about harmful drugs, defective medical devices, and medical breakthroughs, particularly in the area of mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos–related pleural disease.
We believe that an informed public can help safeguard human and consumer rights, and hope that our web site aids in this effort. Please bookmark this page for your convenience. Also see our other web sites about Asbestos and Product Liability for news articles specifically about these topics.
Sign up for the Brayton Purcell LLP E-Newsletter to receive monthly news.
Locating News Articles
- Brayton Purcell LLP News
- Elder Abuse
- Medical Malpractice and Drug Injuries
- Mesothelioma and Other Cancers
- Other Legal News
- March 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP March E-Newsletter
- February 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP Receives Corporate Philanthropy Award
- February 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP February E-Newsletter
- April 3, 2015: Senators Reach Out To Governors About Asbestos In Schools
- March 31, 2015: Shouldn't Chemical Safety Law Overhaul Prioritize Asbestos Ban?
- March 28, 2015: "Hear Asbestos. Think Prevention." Partnering for Prevention during Global Asbestos Awareness Week April 1 - 7
- February 10, 2015: In Nevada, a Controversy in the Wind
January 30, 2015: Bill Would Raise California Minimum Legal Smoking Age From 18 to 21
January 27, 2015: Bill Would Ban E-Cigarettes in Public Spaces, Increase Penalties
January 23, 2015: Nob Hill to halt Tobacco Sales, Accepts Honor from Local Officials
April 3, 2015: State Prosecutor for Elder Abuse is Proposed for Oregon
February 16, 2015: Seniors Call for Action as White House Starts Aging Forums
August 20, 2014: Salinas Caregiver Pleads to Extreme Elder Abuse
- January 4, 2015: Asbestos Victim Wages Resolute Battle to Ban Deadly Substance
March 30, 2015: Mother Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit against Urgent Care
October 9, 2014: $9 Billion Punitive Damages Award Upheld in Actos Bellwether Trial