Brayton Purcell LLP lawyers keep up–to–date on cases, bills, and laws that effect our everyday lives. We track the progress of bills that uphold consumer rights, or threaten to reduce them, alerting you when you may want to contact your elected representative to voice your concerns.
We also provide fast–breaking news about harmful drugs, defective medical devices, and medical breakthroughs, particularly in the area of mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos–related pleural disease.
We believe that an informed public can help safeguard human and consumer rights, and hope that our web site aids in this effort. Please bookmark this page for your convenience.
Locating News Articles
- Brayton Purcell LLP News
- Tobacco & E-Cigarettes
- Elder Abuse
- Medical Malpractice & Drug Injuries
- Other Legal News
- March 18, 2016: Brayton Purcell LLP March E-Newsletter
- March 1, 2016: Brayton Purcell LLP Recognized within The National Law Journal's Elite Trial Lawyer List (2015)
- February 19, 2016: Brayton Purcell LLP February E-Newsletter
- April 1, 2016: Breaking News: Asbestos Still Legal in the United States
- March 1, 2016: EPA Initiating Early "Last Call" [Libby, MT]
- February 26, 2016: Utah Bill Runs Out the Clock on Asbestos Victims
- April 1, 2016: Don't Be Fooled Into Putting Yourself at Risk for Cancer
- March 14, 2016: White Sox, Cubs Players May Soon Have to Ditch Smokeless Tobacco
- March 1, 2016: San Francisco Raises Age to Buy Tobacco to 21
- February 17, 2016: New Bill Proposes Tobacco Ban Near Youth Sporting Events
- April 1, 2016: Senate passes bill to help victims of elder abuse
- March 12, 2016: Elder Abuse: It Could be Your Mom, Dad, Friend
- February 18, 2016: Menlo Park: Man Arrest for Suspected Elder Abuse
- February 29, 2016: House Panel Approves Increase in State's Cap on Medical Malpractice Claims
- February 22, 2016: $30M Malpractice Settlement Against Doctor who Worked at Chicago Hospitals
- February 15, 2016: Tumor Weight and Volume May Improve Mesothelioma Staging Accuracy
- March 31, 2016: UH cancer researchers receive $3M from U.S. Defense Department
- March 14, 2016: New Drug Hope for Mesothelioma
- March 1, 2016: Firefighters Get Cancer at 3 Times as Much as Others, but It's Hard to Get Workers' Comp
- February 17, 2016: Legal-Bay reports $9M Settlement in Medical Malpractice Case
- March 14, 2016: GM Ignition Switch Case Back in Court this Week
- March 1, 2016: Is it Safe to Use Talcum Powder?
- January 13, 2016: Factory Farm Lobbyists Must Not Be Allowed to Silence NC Citizens