Brayton Purcell LLP lawyers keep up–to–date on cases, bills, and laws that effect our everyday lives. We track the progress of bills that uphold consumer rights, or threaten to reduce them, alerting you when you may want to contact your elected representative to voice your concerns.
We also provide fast–breaking news about harmful drugs, defective medical devices, and medical breakthroughs, particularly in the area of mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos–related pleural disease.
We believe that an informed public can help safeguard human and consumer rights, and hope that our web site aids in this effort. Please bookmark this page for your convenience. Also see our other web sites about Asbestos and Product Liability for news articles specifically about these topics.
Sign up for the Brayton Purcell LLP E-Newsletter to receive monthly news.
Locating News Articles
- Brayton Purcell LLP News
- Elder Abuse
- Medical Malpractice and Drug Injuries
- Mesothelioma and Other Cancers
- Other Legal News
- August 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP August Newsletter
- July 2015: Brayton Purcell LLP July E-Newsletter
- August 18, 2015: UC Davis Workers: "We Exposed Students to Asbestos"
- July 21, 2015: NJ Man Sentenced for Lying about Church Asbestos Removal
- >July 10, 2015: Tests Find Asbestosis in Kids' Crayons, Crime Scene Kits
- June 10, 2015: Judge OKs Settlements in World Trade Center Cleanup
August 18, 2015: E-Cigarette Use May Be Gateway to Conventional Smoking
July 16, 2015: Court: Oregon Jurors Acted Reasonably in Philip Morris Case
May 18, 2015: More Reports of Elder Abuse Investigated
May 5, 2015: San Diego County Ramps Up Effort To Protect Seniors
- August 8, 2015: Kidney Cancer Drug Slows Mesothelioma Growth in Mice
- May 14, 2015: New Drug May Help Mesothelioma Victims
August 30, 2015: A Compromise Can Solve State's Plague of Disability Lawsuits
May 12, 2015: Employees Pay a Price to Retain Right to Sue