It is no secret that the Brayton Purcell attorneys love what they do, and strive to do it well. This dedication to excellence has proven itself yet again through several attorneys' Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings!
Martin-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and professional ability. The reviews are generated from evaluations by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada.
The AV Preeminent® rating is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence:
AV-Preeminent (4.5 - 5.0)
The BV Distinguished® rating is an excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. A widely respected mark of achievement, it differentiates a lawyer from his or her competition.
BV-Distinguished (3.0 - 4.4)
Oren P. Noah
Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge - Lawyer's familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities - Lawyer's creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment - Lawyer's demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability - Lawyer's capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience - Lawyer's degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
When you choose a Brayton Purcell attorney to represent you, you are hiring the best. Get to know our Martindale-Hubbell rated attorneys a little better on their Braytonlaw.com Attorney Profiles.
Find out more about the Martine Hubbell ratings on the Martindale website.