Asbestos in Schools
Workers and students have been exposed to asbestos in schools. If you have developed symptoms of an asbestos-related disease, such as mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation from the school district or the manufacturers and suppliers of the asbestos products.
For more than 35 years, Brayton Purcell LLP has been a premier mesothelioma and asbestos exposure injury law firm. While we have offices based in Northern California and Southern California, our legal practice spans the entire nation. Contact us for a free initial consultation about your case.
The following are examples of the dangers of asbestos in schools:
- Insulation: Asbestos was commonly used in steam pipe and boiler insulation.
- Construction: Asbestos products were used extensively in school construction, including in fireproofing, insulation, joint compounds, ceiling tiles, floor tiles, and plaster and patching compounds.
- Pipes and plumbing: Plumbers and pipefitters may be exposed to asbestos when working with cement pipes, pipe coverings, or boilers.
- Shops: Mechanics may be exposed to asbestos fibers in brake pads, shoes, clutch discs, linings, and gaskets.
- Asbestos removal and demolition: Improper asbestos removal and building renovation can result in workers and students being exposed to asbestos.
When you retain us to represent you, we will undertake a comprehensive investigation of your case, to document your exposure to asbestos and the injuries you have suffered. Our lawyers will work tirelessly to obtain maximum compensation for you.
For More Information About Asbestos Exposure In Schools
Our California mesothelioma attorneys have helped asbestos victims for more than 35 years. If you or a family member is suffering from an asbestos-related disease, contact our team of mesothelioma lawyers at 800-598-0314 to learn more about how we can help you.