Brandy Hillman-Azevedo joined Brayton Purcell in 2015 as part of the asbestos litigation department and is now active in the firm's asbestos bankruptcy department.
Brandy obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from University of California, San Diego with a major in Sociology and a minor in Law and Society. Brandy obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from University of San Francisco School of Law in 2012, where she received a Certificate in Business Law and was awarded high honors in Legal Research and Writing and Secured Transactions. While in law school, Brandy performed research for professor Tim Iglesias on the Federal Fair Housing Act and private residential occupancy standards.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 05/2012
- University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California
- B.A. - 09/2008
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Law and Society
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2015
- CALI Award of Excellence in Legal Research and Writing - Fall 2009
- CALI Award of Excellence in Secured Transactions - Spring 2011
Current Employment Position