Dan Morse joined Brayton Purcell as an associate attorney in 2016 and is active in Brayton Purcell's legendary asbestos litigation practice in the Salt Lake City, Utah office.
Mr. Morse attended law school at the Pepperdine University School of Law on a Dean's Merit Scholarship and was a founding editor of the Pepperdine Dispute Resolution Law Journal. He received the CALI/Witkin award for highest marks in entertainment law. While in law school, he externed with internet start-up companies during the first "dot-com boom." Prior to law school, Dan attended the University of Florida.
After graduating from Pepperdine in 2001, Mr. Morse worked for several insurance defense firms in the Los Angeles area tackling complex, multi-party matters involving construction defect and traumatic personal injury litigation. He then moved to Tennessee where he continued to hone his litigation practice with business, real estate, and personal injury matters. In 2011, Dan moved to Utah where he focused his practice on banking and home foreclosure defense litigation on behalf of struggling homeowners and consumers.
Mr. Morse is admitted to practice in California, Tennessee, and Utah, in both state and federal courts.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 05/2001
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S. - 06/1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2001
- California, 2001
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2004
- Utah, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2011
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Utah, 2011
- Stars In Cyberspace: The Domain Name Game, Beverly Hills Bar Journal , Fall winter, 2000
- English (Primary)
Current Employment Position