Jason Rose joined Brayton Purcell as an associate attorney in 2010 and is active in our asbestos and tobacco litigation practices at our Novato, California Office. Mr. Rose has served as trial counsel for plaintiffs in numerous asbestos and tobacco personal injury and wrongful death trials throughout California. Along with Gil Purcell and Jennifer Alesio, Mr. Rose was privileged to receive the San Francisco Trial Lawyer’s Association 2015 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award. Mr. Rose's trial successes have been recognized as a Top Plaintiff's Verdict by the Daily Journal, and a Top 100 Verdict nationally by the National Law Journal. Mr. Rose was selected as a Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2016.
Mr. Rose earned a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from CSU Sacramento in 2005. He then attended the University of La Verne College of Law ("ULV") where he earned his Law degree, graduating Cum Laude in 2009. Throughout law school, Mr. Rose was a member of Law Review, Student Government, Delta Theta Phi, and was a founding member of ULV's Criminal Law Society. While at ULV, Mr. Rose competed nationally on ULV's inaugural traveling trial-competition team; won a solo moot court competition; won a team moot court competition; won a graduate-student writing competition, and was the recipient of several Academic awards.
Mr. Rose earned a Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy from California Western School of Law in 2010.
Prior to his work with Brayton Purcell, Mr. Rose clerked for both the Federal Public Defender office in Santa Ana, California, and the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s office, in San Bernardino, California.
Mr. Rose is admitted to practice in California; the United States District Court, Northern District of California; the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; and is a member of the California Bar Association; the American Bar Association; and Consumer Attorneys of California.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, 2010
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California, 2009
- Sacramento State University, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- San Francisco Trial Lawyer’s Association Trial Lawyer of the Year Award (2015)
- Northern California Rising Star - Super Lawyers (2016)
- Northern California Rising Star - Super Lawyers (2017)
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Marin County Bar Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position