Being exposed to asbestos and finding out that you are now waging a tough battle against an asbestos-related illness is never easy. That is why Brayton Purcell LLP works to defend the rights of those affected by asbestos, and their families.
Here are some key points to choosing an asbestos attorney for yourself or an affected family member:
- It is important to make sure that your prospective asbestos attorney will actually file your case and not simply send it off to some other attorney.
- An initial consultation with your prospective asbestos attorney should be informative — ask frank questions.
- Contacting an asbestos attorney as soon as you have been diagnosed with an asbestos related disease such as mesothelioma, or know you have been exposed to asbestos, is important and helps in preserving your legal options.
- Make sure your prospective asbestos attorney has experience in taking an asbestos case to trial.
- Your prospective asbestos attorney should have the information and resources to help prove your asbestos case.
If you or a loved one has been affected by asbestos or have a case involving wrongful death, contact Brayton Purcell LLP for help with discovering your legal rights. We are committed to providing our clients with excellent representation and service, upholding to the highest ethical standards.
Want to know more about finding an asbestos attorney? Visit the Asbestos Overview on our website.