The Brayton Purcell LLP team is made up of 45 attorneys and over 220 support personnel in three different states. Providing unparalleled service to our clients is our main goal, but that begins with ensuring that all employees share the same common values:
- I build strong relationships with our clients to create clients for life
- I am always responsive to the needs and questions from our clients.
- I am empowered to assist our clients.
- I understand my role in improving our service to our clients.
- I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve how we serve our clients.
- I contribute to a work environment of teamwork so that the needs of our clients and each other are met.
- I have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- I am proud of my professional accomplishments, attitude, and behavior.
These values enable Brayton Purcell LLP employees to serve you, our clients, with the utmost care, compassion, and dedication. Take a look at the promise we have made to our employees to ensure our service to you is provided in the best ways possible:
The Employee Promise
At Brayton Purcell LLP, our employees are the most important resource in our service of our clients. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual employee and the firm. The firm endeavors to foster a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual career goals are fulfilled, and the commitment and service to our clients is strengthened.
Our dedication to providing compassionate legal service for our clients is extended to our employees as we aim to provide happy, healthy work environments within the Brayton Purcell LLP offices.
Are you in need of legal representation as the result of a personal injury? Our team works with different individuals across the country to help resolve their legal matters. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.